Questa immagine è coperta da ©COPYRIGHT
- morning shift 9: 00/13: 00;
- afternoon shift 14: 30/18: 00.
The Individual Ceramics Course is structured as follows:
Knowledge of the phases and gods shaping methods. Finishing of the shaped objects and preparation for the first firing.
Notions on glazes. Preparation of the biscuit and glazing.
Knowledge of colors and the change of oxides during firing. Methods of decoration: pencil, dusting, mask. Filleting and bottom filling. Second cooking preparation.
The course includes:
- Materials such as clay, semi-finished products, glazes and colors
- Use of our personnel for the duration of the Laboratory
- Cooking of the artifacts
- Issue of a "Certificate of Participation"
The course does NOT include:
- Shipping costs for the delivery of the various objects made by the participant.
We will agree on times and dates together after the purchase, you can write to us indicating them and we will give you availability and confirmation, or if you prefer you can contact us even earlier.