Questa immagine è coperta da ©COPYRIGHT
MINIMUM GROUP 9 PEOPLE
- morning shift 9: 00/13: 00;
- afternoon shift 14: 30/18: 00.
The didactic workshop for groups is structured as follows:
The didactic workshop takes place over half a day, most of the time in the morning. Upon arrival at the company, the staff will be available to demonstrate the various stages of processing, while they will be commented and explained appropriately. We will continue with the beginning of the workshop which foresees that about half of the students carry out a shaping experience under the guidance of a tutor, while the other half will carry out enamelling and decoration tasks; by mid-morning the tasks will be reversed.
When the weather permits, the company makes the external courtyard (not equipped with tables or chairs) available to the classrooms for packed lunches.
The didactic laboratory includes:
- Materials such as clay, semi-finished products, glazes and colors
- Use of our personnel for the duration of the Laboratory
- Cooking of the objects made
- Delivery for each participant of a brochure with an explanation of all the processing steps
The shipping costs for the delivery of the various objects made are borne by the Institute or the organizing body.
We will agree on times and dates together after the purchase, you can write to us indicating them and we will give you availability and confirmation, or if you prefer you can contact us even earlier.
Prices include VAT