Information on returns and refunds
Returns and Refunds
If you are not satisfied with the item purchased in our CEAR ceramics store, our policy as per Article 57 of the Consumer Code, allows you to request a return within 14 days. If it has been 14 days since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange unless proof of shipment by the due date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it and must also be returned in the original packaging.
Return charges are the responsibility of the customer except if an item is received that is already damaged or does not match what was ordered. Original shipping costs, on the other hand, will be refunded to you along with the cost of the product.
To proceed with the return of the purchased item, we ask you to follow the following procedure:
– the customer proceeds with the return request;
– the customer receives an “accepted return confirmation” email from us;
– the customer prepares the item in the original box;
– the package is picked up by our courier on the date indicated in the email that will be sent to the customer along with the return waybill to be attached to the package;
– Refunds are made via payment solution acquired by the customer at the time of order, once the item is received and verified to be intact.
There are some situations where refunds are not given:
– obvious signs of use;
– non-original product condition, damage or missing parts for reasons not due to our or the carrier’s error;
– Any item returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Once we receive and inspect the return, we will send you an email to inform you that we have received the returned item. We will also inform you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the refund is approved, it will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to the original credit card or payment method within a specified period of time.
Late or missing refunds
If you have not yet received a refund, please check your bank account again.
Then contact the bank and credit card company, it may take some time before the refund is officially issued.
If you have already done all this and have not yet received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged with shipping costs paid by us.
To return the product, it is necessary to send it to: CEAR ceramiche Azzaro & Romano – Zona Industriale Strada A – 95041 Caltagirone (CT) – Italy
You will be responsible for paying the shipping cost to return your item. Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Notify us of your wish to return the item by writing to email@example.com.
Refunds for items arrived broken
We are very specialized in packaging and it is our care to make sure that each item arrives intact, but sometimes it can happen that you receive a damaged item, since we are dealing with ceramics and therefore delicate products. If you happened to receive a damaged item, don’t worry, because our policy provides insurance with replacement for items that arrived broken.
To proceed with the request for replacement of the damaged item, we ask you to follow the following procedure:
– the customer proceeds with the request for replacement of the item;
– the customer should send us pictures of the broken item and damaged packaging that we will need to open a file with our courier company;
– We will proceed with replacing the item by sending it back to you.
If you have received a damaged item, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.